[OPLINTECH] Envisionware Question

Hamman, Jeremy JHamman at gcpl.lib.oh.us
Wed Feb 1 12:32:53 EST 2023

We use EnvisionWare (PCRes, LPT:One, LDS) with Deepfreeze (+DF Cloud) and Sierra and have had pretty good success with responsiveness on various levels.  As much as it being a little old school, all have been pretty solid and works well with PCReservation and in the library environment.  However we hardly reach out to them since we are usually able to deep dive into problems and solutions quicker.

With that being said, we also use Printeron (through LPT:One) which can also be standalone and get mobile printing which has been huge here.  Many years ago in a previous life, I have used Pharos<https://www.pharos.com/> Uniprint but had nothing for workstation management.

Always welcome to follow-up individually if ever needed.

Jeremy Hamman
Systems Manager
Greene County Public Library