[OPLINTECH] Envisionware Question

Harv Ankrom II harv at canalfultonlibrary.org
Wed Feb 1 12:37:10 EST 2023

I recently had to go through getting EnvisonWare up to date as our account
had expired a few years ago. I simply emailed them at
operations-us at envisionware.com and explained that I was new and didn't
realize it had expired and they sent me an updated bill to renew our
contract. We had to pay for the years it had expired as well but we are up
to date again now.