[OPLINTECH] Job Opportunity - Computer Technician - Euclid Public Library

Piskac, David david.piskac at euclidlibrary.org
Wed Feb 15 10:23:51 EST 2023

Position Title: Computer Technician, Euclid Public Library

Full Time (40 hours per week)

Euclid Public Library is committed to our mission of Excellence, Professionalism and Learning so that we can live our vision of being the gem of the community.
While always supporting our values of literacy, creativity, innovation, customer service, respect, collaboration and fiscal responsibility.

Under general supervision, the Computer Technician is responsible for accomplishing this mission by providing technical support to the Technology Manager
to implement, coordinate, organize and sustain the library’s electronic environment.

Qualifications: bachelor's degree in computer science, or related degree, or a combination of education, training and related work experience, experience
in maintaining a website, possession of a valid Ohio driver's license with an acceptable driving record.

Work hours: 40 hours a week, which includes weekday and weekend evening shifts as late as 9 p.m.  Flexibility with scheduling a must, especially during peak
periods.

Starting Salary Rate: $45,468.80 per year with a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, life, PTO, sick, and other employee benefits.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
For more information and to apply --> https://www.euclidlibrary.org/employment

David Piskac

Fiscal Officer

Euclid Public Library