[OPLINTECH] Interactive Screens

Christopher Truex CTruex at pcdl.org
Thu Feb 16 09:12:24 EST 2023

We're looking at getting a large interactive screen for our meeting room.  We have met with TouchView,  and liked the tech a lot, but the costs ballooned when we got to some pretty critical aspects for us (a moveable stand, for instance)

Does anyone else have this kind of large "presentation" style tech, and if so, do you have recommendations for what products might be worth investigating?

Thanks!

Chris Truex
Technology and Digital Communications Manager
Perry County District Library | New Lexington, Ohio
Office: 740-342-4194 ext. 127 | Cell: 740-408-5521
Email: ctruex at pcdl.org<http://www.pcdl.org>