[OPLINTECH] Suggestions for phone systems

Larry Ritchie lritchie at tusclibrary.org
Wed Jan 11 06:53:33 EST 2023

We have Accent Voice at the main library here and they're really good: https://www.accentvoice.com/, also I guess my IT vendor does VOIP stuff which I have not done anything w them on that but they always hit every project out of the park so I feel confident enough in them to throw their name out there as well:https://www.palittoconsulting.com/services-support/voip-telephony-implementation/
[https://www.palittoconsulting.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/icon-voip.png]<https://www.palittoconsulting.com/services-support/voip-telephony-implementation/>
VoIP & Telephony Implementation - Palitto Consulting Services<https://www.palittoconsulting.com/services-support/voip-telephony-implementation/>
PCS is in the unique position of having extensive experience with all aspects of telephony. Our VoIP experts are able to integrate voice with data in enterprise applications, such as CRM or ERP, and also utilize APIs for extensive customization to enable deep integration with business processes.
www.palittoconsulting.com

[https://www.accentvoice.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Accent-Meetings-with-PVM-Logo-2-1024x413.png]<https://www.accentvoice.com/>
Cloud Communication: Phone. Video. Message. - Accent<https://www.accentvoice.com/>
Cloud communication services that give your business the edge and keep your teams connected from anywhere. Cloud phone system, team messaging, video meetings, contact center, and more.
www.accentvoice.com

[photo]
Larry Ritchie
IT Manager, Tuscarawas County Public Library System

Office: 330.364.4474 ext 235

Cell: 330-983-6941

lritchie at tusclibrary.org

www.tusclibrary.org

121 Fair Avenue NW, New Philadelphia, OH 44663