[OPLINTECH] EXTERNAL: Suggestions for phone systems

Ed Liddle eliddle at marysvillelib.org
Wed Jan 11 09:28:54 EST 2023

We have our voip phones through the State of Ohio/CBTS. It uses our oplin fiber connection to connect to the state's phone system. It is a "hosted" solution, the only thing we have phone related are the phones and a vlan setup for the phones to use with a dhcp server running on it. There was also some firewall configuration we had to do on our end.

-Ed Liddle
[cid:6ba2fd04-361c-4104-a3ad-641e302ba91e]
Providing resources to educate, entertain, and enrich our diverse community.