[OPLINTECH] Envisionware Question

Warren Richards warren at greenville-publiclibrary.org
Tue Jan 31 16:01:56 EST 2023

Hello! I have not submitted any question to the hive mind before so
hopefully this is how it is done. If not, please direct me the right way.

Problem: We have used Envisionware and Deep Freeze for quite some time
but I cannot get a response from Envisionware about restarting our
services with them so I can update our current services. We would like
to spend our money with them because the service has worked well for us
for years but with no response, we need to look elsewhere.

My question to the fellowship here is: If you use a service other than
Envisionware or have left Envisionware for another service; what printer
and computer lab management service do you use? Would you recommend your
current service? Bonus if you also use Polaris like our library does.
Your feedback is appreciated and hopefully you won't mind me following
up with additional questions for you.

Thank you much!

Warren Richards
IT Coordinator