[oplinwebkits] For those Website Kits that have ALREADY been upgraded

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Tue Aug 21 08:18:04 EDT 2012

***If your library's website was upgraded this morning or has not yet been upgraded, you may DISREGARD this notice***

For those sites that were upgraded prior to today, a bug has been discovered in the module that allows for your site to switch from the mobile version to the full desktop one. I will be restoring this module to the prior version throughout today for those sites that had the updated (buggy) one. This will not require your site to be down . This should be complete by the end of today. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,

Laura

--

Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager , Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)