[oplinwebkits] Changes to SEO catalog links

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Wed Aug 22 12:47:22 EDT 2012

Hello all,

For those of you who have the SEO catalog and need web links changed to the newer Enterprise link, those changes will be made this Friday, August 24th . I will be re-directing all "My Account" links to the same link as your catalog, until we have further information from SEO about where to direct those links/buttons. Thanks for your patience,

Laura

--

Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager , Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)