[oplinwebkits] If your library is switching to Symphony in June...

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Mon May 7 14:31:57 EDT 2012

...Please read this email! Otherwise, please ignore.

I have been notified by some Website Kit libraries that the SEO consortium is switching to Symphony on June 7th. If your library is one of these, I will need the following two URLs from you as soon as possible:

    1. The new URL for your catalog
    2. The new URL for "My Account."

I will be working to make these changes for all libraries as quickly as possible on the 7th. Thanks for your help,

Laura

--
Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager