[oplinwebkits] Mobile sites are down

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Mon May 14 10:54:40 EDT 2012

Hello all,

It was reported to us this morning that the mobile site for one of our Website Kit libraries was down. Upon further inspection, we found that they are all down. Since we have made no changes to the mobile sites, we investigated further. We learned that this is a very recent bug (as of last Friday) and that it has already been reported as a critical bug to the developers. We will keep you apprised as we learn more. Thank you for your patience!

Laura

--

Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager , Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)