[oplinwebkits] Logos for SEO libraries

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Wed Oct 3 07:38:47 EDT 2012

**Please feel free to ignore if your library is not an SEO member**

I have noticed that some of the logos used by SEO on library catalogs are taken directly from the libraries' websites and do not necessarily have the correct background to blend in with the new SEO catalog. If your library would like a clean version (and OPLIN created your logo) to send to SEO, please let me know and I'll create one.

Laura

--

Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager , Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)