[oplinwebkits] Changes to the Ohio Ebook Project logo

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Tue Oct 8 10:28:18 EDT 2013

Hello,

Those of you who are members of the Ohio eBook Project probably know already, but there will be some slight modifications to the logo after the launch of the new version of the service on November 7th. We want to make sure that we put the new logo on any sites that currently use the old one. If your site now has the OEP logo, could you please reply to laura at oplin.org and let me know? We'll take care of the swap on the 7th. Thanks for your help,

Laura

--

Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager , Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)