[oplinwebkits] If your library belongs to the Ohio Ebook Project or SEO...

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.org
Fri Oct 25 14:09:37 EDT 2013

...Then, you're probably already aware that the two entities will be merging their Overdrive emedia catalogs, effective November 7th, into what will called the Ohio Digital Library. At that time, if your website uses the old logo for the service, we'll swap it out for you--so, if you haven't already, please let me know if your library has the Ohio Ebook logo on its site.

Also--we're going to be adding a new feature to the search for Ohio Digital Library members, starting on that date: the option to choose "eMedia" as a search option (it will appear along with "Catalog," "Site" and "Ohio Web Library"). We may not get this feature added to all of the member libraries on the 7th, but we anticipate that it shouldn't take longer than about a week to install it for everyone.

Let me know if you have questions,

Laura

--

Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS
Library Services Manager , Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)