[oplinwebkits] Need a refresher Website Kit training?

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Aug 18 13:02:20 EDT 2015

Hello,

Some of your libraries have new staff working on your websites, or have had
turnover since perhaps the original "crew" was trained. Whatever your
situation,  we wanted to remind folks that we have a FREE 1-hour referesher
course available.

*How does it work?*
The training takes place via phone, using some software you download and
install to one computer.  Using the software, I'll take control of that
computer for the duration of the training. If your refresher will be for
more than one staff person, the computer with the software should (ideally)
be projected onto a large screen, for others to see. (Alternatively, you
could crowd around the one machine, but that's rarely comfortable.)

*What does it cover?*
The training will cover the essentials of creating and editing content, and
will also strive to answer any specific questions you might have.

*How do I sign up?*
Just let me know that you're interested, and send me three (3) time slots &
dates that would work for you/your staff.  (For example:  Friday, August
21st, 1-2 pm.) I'll do my best to fit you into one of your chosen slots.
Times will be filled on a first-come, first serve basis.

Please don't hesitate if you have questions!

Laura

--
*Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)