[oplinwebkits] New SEO catalog & My Account URLs

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Sep 30 15:30:25 EDT 2015

****If your library is NOT an SEO library, you may safely ignore this****

Hello folks,

This afternoon, SEO just gave me the heads-up that the links from many of
your websites to the catalog and "My Account" have changed to a new URL.

I am in the process of making these changes now, and many are already done.
They should all be completed by about 5pm today.  If your links still do
not work after that, please let me know--it's possible that I missed it.
Thanks for your patience,

Laura

(P.S.If you need a logo for your SEO catalog page, I can do that for
you--just let me know.)

*Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)
(614) 752-0792 (voice) | (614) 728-5256 (fax)
laura at oplin.org |http://www.oplin.org/