[oplinwebkits] Reminder: New custom feature for displaying databases

Sandy Smith via OPLINWebkits oplinwebkits at lists.oplin.org
Thu May 4 14:59:08 EDT 2017

I just looked at Wood County, and I think it looks more professional and
up-to-date than ours.  I just don't know how much work/time would be
involved in getting it set up.

On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 1:39 PM, Laura Solomon via OPLINWebkits <
oplinwebkits at lists.oplin.org> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Are you frustrated with trying to display and organize all of your
> library's research databases? Even if you have access to databases
> individually and/or through a consortium (oh, and don't forget that
> *every *library has the Ohio Web Library  <http://ohioweblibrary.org/>databases!),
> this display allows you to put them all into one, organized display that
> makes finding what patrons need a snap.
>
>    - Your entries are automatically organized alphabetically
>    - Users can easily see all of the databases in a given category
>    - You provide the description, URL and a small screenshot of the
>    database. The display does the rest!
>
> ***See a working example of Database Display
> <http://wcdpl.org/reference>***
>
> Available categories are pre-set by the display.  However, you can place
> any database in up three (3) different categories.
>
> *Free! *No cost to add this feature to your Website Kit.
>
> *Click here to place your order*
> <https://www.oplin.ohio.gov/database-display>
> --
> *Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS*
> *Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network
> (OPLIN)
> (614) 752-0792 (voice) | (614) 728-5256 (fax)
> laura at oplin.ohio.gov | h <http://www.oplin.org>ttps://oplin.ohio.gov

*Sandy Smith, Manager*
Brown County Public Library - Fayetteville-Perry
406 N. East Street
Fayetteville, OH  45118
513-274-2665
513-274-2738 fax