[oplinwebkits] Reminder: New custom feature for displaying databases

Laura Solomon via OPLINWebkits oplinwebkits at lists.oplin.org
Thu May 4 15:07:06 EDT 2017

Hi Sandy,

For the part of a library, it's definitely going to depend on how many
databases you have!  The good thing is, though, you only have to enter your
information once.  And (for those who I may not have yet reminded), you can
also "steal" ready-made screenshots for all of the Ohio Web Library
databases here: http://ohioweblibrary.org/sources/.  They're not quite the
same size, but you could easily size them up a bit to use in a pinch.
Also, you don't have to enter all of your databases at once; the libraries
that have just had this feature installed are doing the entry as they have
time and then, when they're done, they'll contact me to have their display
moved to the appropriate place in their library's website.  HTH,

Laura

--
*Laura Solomon, MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)