[oplinwebkits] Chat widget available

Laura Solomon laura at oplin.ohio.gov
Tue Mar 31 10:11:03 EDT 2020

Hello,

We have a couple of libraries successfully using this, so we're making it
available to all OPLIN Website Kits.

If you would like to have a *chat widget for your library's website* (see
example in lower right corner of https://wcplib.info/), you can set up a
free Pure Chat account.

You have to set up the account and generate the embed code for the chat
widget, which I'll then embed on your library's site. *Note that OPLIN
doesn't do any of the dashboard/back end configuration for the chat
service--that's up to the individual library.  *

*If you would like to set this up, please email me directly (not the
listserv!) and I will forward you directions for creating the account and
generating the embed code.*

Laura
--
*Laura Solomon,  MCIW, MLS*
*Library Services Manager,* Ohio Public Library Information Network (OPLIN)