[SEO-Members] Reference material

Laura Lee Wilson llwilson at huroncolib.org
Tue Jul 28 09:47:20 EDT 2020

Kelli,
It will be okay.  We reduced our reference collection by at least 80%.  We
mostly kept local history and genealogy materials for inhouse use.  The
rest were either placed in our circulating collection or were withdrawn.
Some of the reference titles that we had were for specific assignments
(science, literature, etc) at our local middle and high school, those items
circulate well when the assignments are given.  In fact, they may be used
more as students share in class or during study hall.

We have made an effort to digitize as many yearbooks as possible.  We use
Advantage to digitize our newspapers.

Take a deep breath.  Your patrons will surprise you in their tenacity to
learn new ways to get the information they want.  ~LLW

Laura Lee Wilson, MLIS, CPL
Library Director

6 West Emerald Street
Willard, OH 44890
PH: 419-933-2544
FX: 419-933-4783
llwilson at huroncolib.org

*This message and any response to it may constitute a public record and
thus may be publicly available to anyone who requests it.*