[SEO-Members] cargo bags available

Holly Walter hwalter at FindlayLibrary.org
Fri Feb 19 08:54:13 EST 2021

Findlay-Hancock County Public Library (FIN) has a surplus of small cargo bags. We also have some large and zipper bags. Please let me know if you need any of these and we'll pack and send them your way.

Thank you,

Holly Walter
Circulation Services Manager
Findlay-Hancock County Public Library
206 Broadway St.
Findlay, OH 45840
419-434-1485
www.findlaylibrary.org<http://www.findlaylibrary.org/>
hwalter at findlaylibrary.org<mailto:hwalter at findlaylibrary.org>

Confidentiality Notice: E-mail sent is generally subject to Ohio Public Records Law except as otherwise provided by Ohio law or under a legal privilege. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.