[SEO-Members] Why scotch tape?

Emilia Knisley Emilia.Knisley at chatfield.edu
Sat Mar 6 11:43:04 EST 2021

Agreed! If it's a note saying the book was damaged upon arrival, then the note taped on only damages the book further. Due to Covid my little academic library has absolutely no budget. I cannot replace materials. It is always quite stressful to try and peel scotch taped notes off the front of my library's books when I know if I rip it further it still goes back on the shelf.

Emilia Knisley - Library Services