[SEO-Members] Three 30 hr/wk positions available in Tuscarawas County!

Michelle Ramsell mramsell at tusclibrary.org
Thu Apr 6 15:40:44 EDT 2023

Come join our team! We are accepting applications for three 30 hr/wk positions in three different departments.
Click on the links for the job posting and instructions for applying.

  *   Children's Customer Service Assistant <https://www.tusclibrary.org/content/customer-service-assistant-%E2%80%93-main-children%E2%80%99s%C2%A0>
  *   Mobile Services Assistant<https://www.tusclibrary.org/content/mobile-services-assistant>
  *   IT Associate <https://www.tusclibrary.org/content/it-associate>

All three positions include the following benefits: 13 paid holidays, paid vacation and sick leave; Ohio Public Employees Retirement System retirement plan, $15,000 life insurance policy, health insurance (80/20 premium share); may elect to take vision insurance, dental insurance, supplemental life insurance at employee's expense, as well as participate in tax deferred payroll reductions for flexible spending account and/or Ohio's deferred compensation.

The Tuscarawas County Public Library System believes libraries are a place where Community Happens, All Are Welcome, You Can Borrow More than You Can Buy, and Access Equals Opportunity. The County Library system is recognized as both an innovative and responsive community resource -- always willing to help and always willing to collaborate. We strive to provide quality resources, excellent customer service, and engaging programs in a welcoming and inclusive environment.

Thank you,

[photo]
Michelle McMorrow Ramsell
Director, Tuscarawas County Public Library System
Pronouns: she/her/hers

330.364.4474 ext. 237 | mramsell at tusclibrary.org

www.tusclibrary.org

121 Fair Avenue NW, New Philadelphia, OH 44663
<http://www.facebook.com/tusclibrary><http://www.facebook.com/tusclibrary>[https://dn3tzca2xtljm.cloudfront.net/social_icons/16px/facebook.png]<http://www.facebook.com/tusclibrary/>   <http://www.twitter.com/tusc_library> <http://www.twitter.com/tusc_library> [https://dn3tzca2xtljm.cloudfront.net/social_icons/16px/twitter.png] <http://www.twitter.com/tusc_library>  <http://instagram.com/tcpl_library> <http://www.instagram.com/tcpl_library> [https://dn3tzca2xtljm.cloudfront.net/social_icons/16px/instagram.png] <http://www.instagram.com/tcpl_library>