[SEO-Members] Museum Passes

Tabitha Sullivan tsullivan at defiancelibrary.org
Thu Jun 29 15:44:53 EDT 2023

 Does anyone offer museum passes that patrons may check out? We are looking
at providing this as a potential service to our patrons.
Looking for some insight such as do you have the passes cataloged into
workflows or do you use a software program?  If using a software program
how does that work in regards to having the passes checked out to your
patrons or do you need to use a spreadsheet system?  How popular are the
museum passes with your patrons?  Have you had issues with patrons
returning them on time if you use a physical museum pass?

Any other insight or information that you would like to share would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you !

--
 Tabitha Sullivan