[SEO-Members] Extra Easy Cover II Book Covers 12"x9" 25 packs

Jessica Williams williaje at tiffinsenecalibrary.org
Tue May 16 10:42:47 EDT 2023

Hi,

We somehow ended up with way too many Demco Easy Cover II Book Covers that are 12"x9" with a 3" spine.  They are taking a lot of storage space, so we wanted to see if someone could use them.  If you are not familiar with them, they are sort of hard plastic covers for paperback books that you peel and stick on, protecting paperbacks from some damage.

If you want any, we are limiting it to up to 3 25-packs per library, though that may be changed if there are not a lot of requests and we could send batches to the library that needs them.

Please respond off list to me with the number you want (1-3), your SEO code, and who to place attention to.  I will let the listserv know if or when they run out.

Thanks so much,

Jessica

[cid:815df51c-4860-4434-9b68-90daa1b4a97a]

[cid:d2826345-48cc-490a-a51e-1312f0f9dcfd]