[SEO-Members] Life Skills Survey

jdwyer at library.ohio.gov jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Wed May 31 10:15:28 EDT 2023

Posting on behalf of Kelly Edwards. Please excuse duplication.

Calling all library workers who serve teens and college students in the state of Ohio. For ILEAD Ohio, our team is in the process of developing life skills kits that can be used to run life skills programming for young adults between the ages of 14-22. We'd appreciate your input to help us prioritize which skills your young adults would most benefit from. Please take a few minutes to fill out this short survey at https://forms.gle/QkJ86rLyYsKBQoVY6 by July 1.

Thank you and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Kelly Edwards at kedwards at bexleylibrary.org<mailto:kedwards at bexleylibrary.org>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D993A8.4598C950]
Janet Ingraham Dwyer (she/her)
Library Consultant