[SEO-Members] Offering: Cake pan collection

Katie Buttrey kbuttrey at ashland.lib.oh.us
Mon Oct 23 16:20:58 EDT 2023

Hi,

We have weeded our cake pan collection.  We would love to see the whole
collection (77 cake pans) go to one library that would be able to pick up
the entire collection at once as this would be difficult to ship via
Priority Dispatch.

If anyone has questions or any interest please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
--
Katie Buttrey
Support Services/Maintenance Manager