[SEO-Members] Found Book: "Fossil" by Bill Thomson

Christina Stump cstump at loudonvillelibrary.org
Tue Sep 5 13:34:15 EDT 2023

Hello all,

A book was returned to the Loudonville Public Library bookdrop this weekend, and I cannot figure out which library or patron it belongs to.
It is a picture book entitled "Fossil" by the author Bill Thomson. There is no barcode or library stamp on the item, but it does have a call number (see photo) PCL BOOK 2.
I have already contacted PCL (Ida Rupp Library of Port Clinton) and it does not belong to that library.
If this is your item or you have an idea where it might belong, please let me know.
Cross-posted with SEO-Members and State Library Delivery list.
Thank you!

Christina Stump, MLIS, CPL
Public Services Lead
Loudonville Public Library