[SEO-Members] 2025 CSLP Color Our World Program Contest

jdwyer at library.ohio.gov jdwyer at library.ohio.gov
Thu Sep 7 09:28:38 EDT 2023

Posted on behalf of the CSLP. Cross-posted; please excuse duplication.

Help us Color Our World : Colorea Nuestro Mundo in 2025 by submitting your brilliant, fun, and educational programs for next year's manual!

CSLP is running a contest for the most creatively unique program ideas around the 2025 theme, Color Our World.  The contest will run from now until September 30, 2023.  We want your ideas that are filled with all the colors!  Our very own Managing Editor, Alyssa Graybeal, will choose one program from each category (children, teens, and adults), and one contributor of early literacy books and songs that best captures the theme.  Program ideas submitted with photos (that the submitter owns the copyright to or are proven copyright free) have the highest chances of winning.

The winner in each category will get a coupon for $50 worth of merchandise in our store.  You can purchase some great Adventure Begins at Your Library merchandise for 2024!

Use the submission form to submit your program ideas here: https://www.cslpreads.org/submit-a-programming-idea/.  There is no limit on the number of ideas a library can submit, but we're looking for high-quality, creative, colorful program concepts over quantity.

Please direct any questions to me.

Thanks for sharing!

Dawn Krause
Executive Director