[SEO-Members] Outreach & Marketing Coordinator--Guernsey County

Michael Limer michael at guernseycountylibrary.org
Mon Mar 11 10:31:03 EDT 2024

Apologies for cross-posting....

The Guernsey County District Public Library is seeking candidates for the position of Outreach and Marketing Coordinator. Benefits include holiday and vacation pay, sick leave, O.P.E.R.S., and health insurance. Please see the attached job description for more information.

Questions? Please ask! This is an important position for the GCDPL and we want to make sure we do everything we can to not only find a person who could do the job, but to also find the person who would be happy in the position.

Those applying or with questions can contact mailto:apply at gcdpl.org.