[SEO-TECH] Does anyone have any cloning or copying software they would recommend.

Michael Thornton mthornton at acdl.info
Tue Apr 20 12:19:34 EDT 2021

Given that you are looking to copy PROGRAMS, we often use a service called
Ninite (ninite.com). You could select what you want on every machine (from
a list), save the EXE it creates, and run it on each computer to from a
mapped drive or thumb drive to install/update your software. It’s a nice
little utility and can also be used to keep things updated. We use it for a
lot of the open source/free software we use on our setups. The pro (pay)
version of adds to the list of programs a good deal. It is worth noting
that neither list includes Microsoft Office in any form so it’s not a
cure-all, but it can be a time saver.

Michael W Thornton | Digital Library Branch Manager

*Ashtabula County District Library*
440.990.2338 (office)