[SOA] SAVE THE DATE! Preserving Our Cultural Heritage

Nicole Hayes nicole at ica-artconservation.org
Wed Oct 28 15:51:54 EDT 2009

Preserving Our Cultural Heritage
Pallister Conference Room (1st Floor)

Jerome Library <http://www.bgsu.edu/map/buildings/page14071.html> ,
Bowling Green State University
<http://www.bgsu.edu/downloads/bgsu/file19550.pdf>

Bowling Green, OH 43403
December 9, 2009 7PM-8:30PM

The Ohio Preservation Council <http://opc.ohionet.org/>  and the
Intermuseum Conservation Association
<http://www.ica-artconservation.org/>  jointly developed this statewide
preservation outreach initiative. The inaugural session was held in late
2008 at Stan Hywet Hall and Gardens in Akron, OH. The 2009 session will
be presented in northwest Ohio at Bowling Green State University. Topics
covered will include: a definition of preservation; the difference
between preservation and conservation; appropriate types of supplies;
disaster preparedness; print and online resources; and strategies for
preservation fundraising.  This program is free and open to the public.

To ensure that we have adequate handouts, please RSVP to ICA Director of
Education Nicole Hayes <mailto:nhayes at ica-artconservation.org>  by
December 7, 2009.

Nicole M. Hayes

Director of Education and External Relations

Intermuseum Conservation Association

2915 Detroit Avenue

Cleveland, OH 44113

t: 216.658.8700  f: 216.658.8709