[OPLINLIST] 2006 SUMMER READING WORKSHOPS

Ruth Metcalf RMETCALF at sloma.state.oh.us
Fri Dec 9 10:25:39 EST 2005

TO ALL OHIO CHILDREN'S LIBRARIANS,

Just wanted to let you know that the registration site is now open for
the 2006 summer reading workshops. We have scheduled a total of nine
workshops this Spring so you should be able to find one convenient to
your area. Sites include:

*	NOLA at Warren                                                -
January 13, 2006
*	NOLA/CAMLS at Parma                                     -
January 17, 2006
*	Greenville Public Library at Arcanum                    - March
3, 2006
*	Fairfield Co Public Library - Lancaster                  - March
10, 2006
*	Martins Ferry P.L. at Undos Restaurant               - March 16,
2006
*	Williams County Public Library at Archbold          - March 17,
2006
*	Loudonville Public Library                                    -
March 24, 2006
*	OVAL at Jackson                                               -
March 31, 2006
*	Hurt Battelle Memorial Library at West Jefferson  - March 31,
2006

Registration is $30.00 per person and instructions for this are given at
our registration site:

http://winslo.state.oh.us/cregister/sloh-sessions/ Go to this link and
click on ALL SESSIONS and the summer reading workshops will come up.
Most of them have limits for the number of registrants so I suggest that
you register early to get in.

Let me know if you have questions on anything.

Sincerely,

Ruth Metcalf

Library Consultant

State Library of Ohio