[OPLINLIST] Bonnie Speece

Julie Sigrist sigrisju@oplin.org
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:33:24 -0400

--B_3202122810_781604

Clermont County Public Library
PRESS RELEASE: for immediate release

We regret to inform you that Bonnie Speece, the Human Resources Coordinator
for the Clermont County Public Library, died on June 19, 2005. Ms. Speece
worked for the library for over six years.  Bonnie will be greatly missed by
her colleagues and friends.

Funeral services will be in Virginia.

Julie Sigrist
Multimedia Resources
Clermont County Public Library
2548 US Rt 50, PO Box 875
Owensville OH  45160
V: 513-735-7162
F: 513-735-7140
sigrisju@oplin.org

--B_3202122810_781604

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Bonnie Speece</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'>Clerm=
ont County Public Library<BR>
PRESS RELEASE: for immediate release<BR>
<BR>
</SPAN></FONT><SPAN STYLE=3D'font-size:12.0px'><FONT FACE=3D"Arial">We regret t=
o inform you that Bonnie Speece, the Human Resources Coordinator for the Cle=
rmont County Public Library, died on June 19, 2005. Ms. Speece worked for th=
e library for over six years. &nbsp;Bonnie will be greatly missed by her col=
leagues and friends.<BR>
<BR>
Funeral services will be in Virginia.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT FACE=3D"Verdana, Helvetica, Arial"><BR>
Julie Sigrist<BR>
Multimedia Resources<BR>
Clermont County Public Library<BR>
2548 US Rt 50, PO Box 875<BR>