[OPLINLIST] Teen Centers/Cafe's and other innovations...

Shane Ian Hoffman shoffman at pickawaylib.org
Mon Sep 24 11:59:11 EDT 2007

We are considering putting in a Teen Center/Café and maybe doing some other
work to add services to our library.  I would like to visit some libraries
to see what you’ve done, but off the top of my head, I can only think of two
that have recently done something like this.  If your library has added a
Teen Center/Café or done something else interesting with a children’s area
or anything else, let me know.   I would like to visit and steal your ideas.

Thanks

Shane

 Shane Ian Hoffman
IT Coordinator
Pickaway County District Public Libraries
1160 North Court Street
Circleville, OH  43113
phone - 740.477.1644 ext. 232
fax - 740.474.2855