[OPLINLIST] Amazon's Kindle

Amy Garrett garretam at oplin.org
Tue Feb 10 17:46:25 EST 2009

Hi All,
We are purchasing a 2nd generation Kindle from Amazon.com. We are
interested in hearing if other libraries around the state own a Kindle?

What is your circulation/user policy for this item?
What has worked for you?
What problems have you had?

Anything else you would like to share about the Kindle?

Thank-you for your time. Please feel free to respond off list.
Sincerely,
Amy Garrett

Amy Garrett
Head of Reference
Stow-Munroe Falls Public Library
3512 Darrow Rd.
Stow, OH 44224
(330) 688-3295
garretam at oplin.org
or
amy.garrett at smfpl.org

"If you have received this email in error please
notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of the institution."