[OPLINLIST] Affordable Care Act (Help!)

Cain, Beverly BCain at library.ohio.gov
Sun Sep 15 15:00:24 EDT 2013

Mary Kay,

The Ohio Association of Foodbanks was selected as one if the "navigator" agencies for Ohio.  This organization has a presence in all 88 counties.  I think your local member is the Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank.  That might be a place to start.  I will try to confirm this tomorrow when I am in the office.

Thanks,
Beverly

Sent from my iPhone