[OPLINLIST] DearReader.com

Dia Thomas dia.thomas at barbertonlibrary.org
Wed Sep 18 19:01:18 EDT 2013

Hello Opliners,

Here at BPL DearReaders.com has come under consideration as another way to reach out to customers/patrons.  But before this happens I am wondering if any other libraries have this service and what their opinions are on its usefulness.  If your library has this service, I would appreciate any information you can provide, such as:

Are patrons using the service and how are you tracking their usage?
Has the setup, training, maintenance and support met you expectations?
How easy is it for patrons and staff to navigate the site?
What components of DearReader do you subscribe too?

Thank you in advance!

Dia S. Thomas, MLS
Audiovisual Librarian
Barberton Public Library