[OPLINLIST] Small Library ILS

Michael Limer limermi at oplin.org
Thu Sep 19 10:03:15 EDT 2013

Apologies for cross-posting.

I have a patron who runs his church's library. He would like to get automated to help the parishioners find things as well as to keep track of the items, all the while working on a limited budget. Unfortunately, I really have no experience in library software designed for such cases. His initial investigations have him leaning toward PrimaSoft's Small Library Organizer Pro, but there are others such as products from a company called ResourceMate.

I was hoping that someone may have experience working with this type of software in a similar situation. If so, any advice/recommendations/dire warnings you could offer that I could share with him would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Michael Limer
Kaubisch Memorial