[OPLINLIST] More FREE Eygptian Books from SMFPLibrary

Ann Malthaner a_malthaner at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 09:41:34 EDT 2014

Hi everyone!
We still have 87 boxes (1,392 books) left of the Cleopatra
books from our Egyptian merchandise . So, if anyone is interested, please
contact us to get your free books!
Here’s the information and a picture of the book from our order form:
Cleopatra: The Search for the Last Queen of
Egypt by Zahi Hawass; 256 pages; ISBN: 978-1-4262-0545-3
Please send requests to:  sutherli at smfpl.org

Ann L. Malthaner | Head of Marketing and Public Relations
3512 Darrow Road, Stow, OH 44224
330 688-3295, ext 110 | www.smfpl.org |

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the institution.