[OPLINLIST] Has anyone done bedbug exterminating?

Sherie Brown brownsh at massillonlibrary.org
Thu May 5 11:48:28 EDT 2016

Hi all.
The worst of our fears has happened—yesterday we found live bed bugs in a book on the shelf. We lucked out and previous situations requiring the sniffing dog turned out to be false alarms.

If anyone has experience with exterminating your building and would let me pick your brain about how that process works, would you please email me off-list?  I would be especially interested to know if any exterminating companies have expertise in libraries.

Thanks in advance,
Sherie

Sherie Brown, Director
Massillon Public Library
208 Lincoln Way E.
Massillon OH 44646

Phone 330.832.9831 x314
Fax 330.830.2182
Cell  330.844.2021
brownsh at massillonlibrary.org

“Books are no more threatened by Kindle than stairs by elevators.”
Stephen Fry

PLEASE NOTE: Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Kingsville Public Library.