[OPLINLIST] Community Wide WiFi Service

Cody Addy CAddy at nctlib.org
Thu May 26 12:52:55 EDT 2016

Have any of your libraries ever introduced a community wide "FREE" WiFi service?  Basically, when one enters into the service range of the webbed layout of towers/hubs their devices would connect for minimal usage.

I have been working with one of our local school IT personnel to make this possible and was curious if anyone has done it before.  If so, any information one may have would be great!

Thanks,
D. Cody Addy
Director
[1455732828613_LOGO.jpg]
<http://www.nctlib.org/>
Newcomerstown Public Library
123 East Main Street
Newcomerstown, Ohio 43832
Phone:  740.498.8228
Fax:  740.498.8221

[1455732849352_Facebook.jpg]

This institution is an equal opportunity employer.