[OPLINLIST] 3D Printers and Maker Spaces

Susan Pieper susanhillpieper at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:16:54 EDT 2016

Hello all,
We are in the process of determining space needs and line-of-sight to place
formal Maker Spaces in each of our four rural library locations. We already
have resources such as button machines, die cut center, color
printer/scanner/copier, Sizzix and more.

I would like to hear from other libraries -- especially small and rural
with limited space -- about what type of 3-D printer you recommend. I am
also interested in recommendations for supplies, policies and procedures.

Thank you in advance for any information you can offer.
Best,
Susan
*Listening to: Damaged by Lisa Scottoline*

*Susan Hill Pieper, M.S.L.S.*
*Director/Librarian*
*Paulding County Carnegie Library*
*205 South Main Street*
*Paulding, Ohio 45879*
*(419) 399-2032 - Voice   (419) 399-2114 - Fax*
www.pauldingcountylibrary.com
https://www.facebook.com/PauldingCountyLibrary
<https://www.facebook.com/PauldingCountyLibrary?ref=hl>