[OPLINLIST] LinkedIn Learning transition halted

Don Yarman don at oplin.ohio.gov
Wed Sep 18 14:23:41 EDT 2019

This afternoon, LinkedIn staff contacted me to say they have put an
indefinite pause on updating lyndaLibrary customers to LinkedIn Learning. I
expect more details from them soon, but wanted to get the word out to the
library community today.

There is no timeline for how long the pause will last. LinkedIn says they
are continuing their listening tour, gathering feedback and suggestions
from customers on how best to proceed with a solution that better meets
library needs. There will be no changes to existing authentication or
access.

I'll share more information as it made available to me.

                                  —DY