[OPLINLIST] Call out for Ohio Storyteller recommendations

Julie Scordato jscordato at bexleylibrary.org
Wed Jan 29 16:01:10 EST 2020

Hi we are thinking of expanding our Summer Reading storyteller roster for
2020.  When looking over the  Ohio Alliance for Arts Education
Artists-in-Schools Directory, we realized there are many choices. If there
is a storyteller that you have hosted at your library that you would bring
back again or recommend to others, please let me know. We are looking for
family program storytellers with an emphasis on folktales.

And, we already have Lyn Ford booked. Thanks in advance, Julie

--

Julie, Scordato, MLIS

Youth Services Manager

*Bexley Public Library*

2411 East Main Street | Bexley, Ohio 43209

Phone: (614) 231- <(614)%20231-9709>214 | Fax: (614) 231-0794

www.bexleylibrary.org