[OPLINLIST] Mask requirements?

Andrea Jones ajones at bexleylibrary.org
Fri Jul 10 09:29:36 EDT 2020

Bexley passed a city ordinance requiring masks at all times, except when
eating.  We postponed patrons coming inside given the spike and are just
continuing curbside.  We will require masks when we get to the point of
patrons coming in for computer usage, etc.

[image: BPL Logo] <http://www.bexleylibrary.org/>

*Andrea "Andy" Jones **(she/her)*

Human Resources

ajones at bexleylibrary.org

Bexley Public Library <http://www.bexleylibrary.org/> | Where Curiosity
Meets Discovery

(614) 231-9709, Ext. 221 | 2411 E. Main St. Bexley, OH 43209 Mobile. (614)
599-4177

Reading: *The Kill Room, *Jeffery Deaver

[image: BPL Facebook] <http://www.facebook.com/bexleylibrary>[image: BPL
Twitter] <http://www.twitter.com/bexleylibrary>[image: BPL Instagram]
<http://www.instagram.com/bexleylibrary>