[OPLINLIST] Mask requirements?

Joe Knueven joe at wilmington.lib.oh.us
Fri Jul 10 09:39:11 EDT 2020

For general consumption, we have signs on the door with the universal library symbol with a mask on and text asking people to wear face coverings.  Off to the side, we have a more official looking memo informing that face coverings are required by order of the board of trustees for all individuals except those with a medical excuse and children under 5 years of age.

We have disposable masks at the front desk and even those who don't like it have grudgingly agreed to wear one.  Complaints about it have gone way down since the severe spikes in other parts of the US started making the news cycle.

Best of luck.

Joe

---- On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 09:29:36 -0400 Andrea Jones via OPLINLIST <mailto:oplinlist at lists.oplin.org> wrote ----

Bexley passed a city ordinance requiring masks at all times, except when eating.  We postponed patrons coming inside given the spike and are just continuing curbside.  We will require masks when we get to the point of patrons coming in for computer usage, etc.

http://www.bexleylibrary.org/

Andrea "Andy" Jones (she/her)

Human Resources

mailto:ajones at bexleylibrary.org

http://www.bexleylibrary.org/ | Where Curiosity Meets Discovery

(614) 231-9709, Ext. 221 | 2411 E. Main St. Bexley, OH 43209
Mobile. (614) 599-4177

Reading: The Kill Room, Jeffery Deaver

http://www.facebook.com/bexleylibraryhttp://www.twitter.com/bexleylibraryhttp://www.instagram.com/bexleylibrary