[OPLINLIST] EXTERNAL: Baker & Taylor

Kim Michener kmichener at mylondonlibrary.org
Thu Jul 30 15:50:38 EDT 2020

Our discount is 44% I believe. Customer service isn't too bad about handling damaged items. However, if you process the item before you realize it is damaged they will charge you a fee. I have received numerous books that have been covered backwards, and upside down.

We sometimes get items in a week before other times it can be a week or 2 after. They will only do separate invoices for our children's account. Everything else as far as non fiction, fiction, paperbacks they lump it all together and we have to separate the totals.

If you have any further questions please feel free to email me @ kmichener at mylondonlibrary.org