[OPLINTECH] Survey re: Printers and scanning

Greg Syferd gsyferd@cml.lib.oh.us
Tue, 30 Dec 2003 08:55:15 -0500

Hello all,

We here at CML are looking at some options for staff and public
printing.  We are analyzing a few options which include buying
individual printers and scanners, multi-function all in one units,
and/or network photocopiers.  We are moving towards print management
software for our public next year as well.

So thought I'd check to see what everyone else is doing.  Here is are a
few questions...

1) For color printing (staff and public) are you using laser or
inkjets?

2) Has anyone had experience with multi-function units and wants to
recommend/not recommend a particular unit?

Thanks as always guys!

Greg.

Gregory Syferd
Manager of Systems