[OPLINTECH] AOL and mass emailings survey

Charles 'Wes' Osborn wosborn@clcohio.org
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 14:27:43 -0500

--Apple-Mail-5-978899737

Greg,

We are having the same problems as well, and we haven't gotten anywhere
with AOL (they say to email postmaster@aol.net).  I'm wondering if we
could approach AOL from a statewide or OPLIN standpoint and see if they
are a little more receptive.

Maybe this is something to discuss at the next OPLIN NAC meeting?

-Wes

--Apple-Mail-5-978899737

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:3.0
N:Osborn;Charles=20'Wes';;;
FN:Charles=20'Wes'=20Osborn
ORG:Central=20Library=20Consortium;
EMAIL;type=3DINTERNET;type=3DWORK;type=3Dpref:wosborn@clcohio.org
TEL;type=3DWORK;type=3Dpref:(614)=20837-8533=20ext.=20103
TEL;type=3DCELL:(740)=20215-1115
item1.ADR;type=3DWORK;type=3Dpref:;;122=20East=20Columbus=20Street/Box=20=
269;Lithopolis;Ohio;43136;USA
item1.X-ABADR:us
URL:http://www.clcohio.org
END:VCARD